There are many ways you can help!
We need organizations to donate their facility for a week of evening and overnight space. Organizations ideally have space for 3-4 families to sleep (empty class rooms, offices, dividable spaces) a bathroom and a place to serve meals.
If your organization does not have the facility, your volunteers can help support another facility.
Click here to see who else supports Family Promise of Lower Bucks.
- Day Center Volunteers
- Help recruit other volunteers
- Help recruit other congregations
- Handy folks that can help maintain the Day Center.
Click here to get all the information you need.The volunteers that come in contact with our families require clearances. But some positions do not require clearances, such as these:
- Assist us in organizing events
- Help maintain our website
- Staff information tables at community events
- Help engage our local community by attending township meetings
- Update information on our Facebook page
One time and recurring donations:
Click here or checks can be mailed to:Family Promise of Lower Bucks at 1700 Woodbourne Rd, STE B, Levittown, PA 19057.
Corporate sponsors are key to helping us maintain our annual budget. Do you own or work for a company that would like to sponsor us? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org