Thank you for asking, “How can I help?”
Host and Support Congregations needed
We are currently seeking the help of faith based congregations and community groups that will partner with us to provide overnight accommodations for up to 14 people at a time, including providing a place for cots to be set up, dinner, breakfast and a bagged lunch. We will have additional volunteer support congregations to assist the hosts. “Host” congregations are asked to participate for one week at a time, about 4 to 5 times a year. The families will leave the host’s location early each day to go to our day center. This is where they have access to basic necessities: showers, laundry facilities, computer stations, plus the assistance of caring staff and volunteers. Families will then return to a host congregation around dinner time. “Support” congregations can help with everything except providing a facility. See other congregations that are helping here.
- Day Center Volunteers
- Assist us in organizing events
- Help maintain our website
- Update information on our Facebook page
- Help engage our local community by attending township meetings
- Help recruit other volunteers
- Help recruit other congregations
- Staff information tables at community events
- Handy folks that can help maintain the Day Center.
- 10 on the 10th is a year round giving opportunity. Please consider brown bagging once a month and donating the $10 you saved to our mission.
- Corporate sponsors are key to helping us maintain our annual budget. Do you own or work for a company that would like to sponsor us? Please contact us at email@example.com.
- We have made donating easy and convenient, just click on Donate or find the yellow Donate button on our site. Or checks can be mailed to:Family Promise of Lower Bucks at 1700 Woodbourne Rd, STE B, Levittown, PA 19057.
- Gift cards, e.g., Home Depot, Lowe’s, Target, Walmart, ToyRUs, etc.
- Donations of new towels, pillows, and hygiene products
If you have any questions please call 215-943-0402.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for asking “How can I help?”