Thank you for asking, “How can I help?”
We are currently seeking the help of faith based congregations and community groups that will partner with us to provide overnight accommodations for up to 14 people at a time, including providing a place for cots to be set up, dinner, breakfast and a bagged lunch. We will have additional volunteer support congregations to assist the hosts. “Host” congregations are asked to participate for one week at a time, about 4 to 5 times a year. The families will leave the host’s location early each day to go to our day center. This is where they have access to basic necessities: showers, laundry facilities, computer stations, plus the assistance of caring staff and volunteers. Families will then return to a host congregation around dinner time.
- Assist us in organizing events
- Help maintain our website
- Update information on our Facebook page
- Help engage our local community by attending township meetings
- Help recruit other volunteers
- Help recruit other congregations
- Staff information tables at community events
- We also need construction volunteers in all trades to help with preparing our Day Center site
We are seeking corporate sponsors to assist us with our mission thru financial support. We also accept contributions on our site through PayPal; please see the Donate button to the right.
Or checks can be mailed to:
Family Promise of Lower Bucks at 1700 Woodbourne Rd, STE B, Levittown, PA 19057.
- Gift cards, e.g., Home Depot, Lowe’s, Target, Walmart, ToyRUs, etc.
- Donations of new towels, pillows, and hygiene products
If you have any questions please call 215-943-0402.
You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for asking “How can I help?”